Requirements to Join the Team:
- Be a seasoned Front End, Back End or Full Stack Developer
- Possess at least 3-5 years experience in software development.
- Possess the ability to innovate in an environment where software reliability is non-negotiable.
- Have the ability to train and/or impart knowledge.
- Be a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Possess a minimum of a University degree or its equivalence
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Developing software applications in accordance with the requirements and demands of the company and/or clients.
- Training and development: Training individual and corporate trainees and programmers, as well as mentoring interns and subordinates when necessary.
- Developing software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, following the software development lifecycle.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas, following the software development lifecycle.
- Updating job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities.
Compensation is competitive yet, negotiable.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.