Requirements to Join the Team:
- Maintain excellent writing and language skills.
- Have a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Display the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Excel at building and maintaining sales relationships.
- Have good time management knowledge
- Be a team player with the ability to guide other employees when necessary .
- Be a deliberate planner and goal setter.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assesses client IT needs and makes recommendations, including service packages
- Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch products, services, and combination of both packages to clients.
- Demonstrates IT services and highlight product benefits to potential clients.
- Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients.
- Provides technical advice after sales.
- Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals.
- Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance.
- Becomes fluent in all products and services offered by the employer through testing, demonstrations, and research.
- Answers questions, describes benefits, and discusses pros and cons of various competing products or services.
- Gains familiarity with the IT industry and stays updated on trends and innovative products.
- Creates marketing literature and web-based features to promote products and time-sensitive sales.
- Attends trade exhibitions and industry events to learn about cutting-edge products and sales.
Compensation is competitive yet, negotiable.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.