Requirements to Join the Team:
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- CSS pre-processors like Sass and LESS
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Bootstrap
- Must be familiar with APIs and must be able to consume RESTs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Use mark-up languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve software applications
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Compensation is competitive yet, negotiable.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.