Client Relationship/ Front Desk Officer
Apply for this Position
Requirements to Join the Team:
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Self-motivation, drive and initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- A Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing clients will be an added advantage
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining efficient systems to deal with client queries and support
- Referring issues and potential sales opportunities to Sales and Account Managers where relevant
- Handling and resolving all questions, requests, complaints and all other front desk activities
- Providing efficient and professional first line account management to clients
- Assisting the business development team in developing efficient systems to support the work of the Team.
- Handling mail boxes, telephone and correspondences
- Summarizing the status of accounts (level of contact, key people, open issues, opportunities etc.) and providing required reports
- Support communications and events management for marketing and sales purposes where necessary.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Achieving client relationship targets and Kepis as set by the Head of Sales.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.