Requirements to Join the Team:
- Have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalence
- Possess a upto 4 years’ experience in selling and marketing training/consulting services.
- Possess excellent presentation, Negotiation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Be excellent in the use of the Microsoft office package.
- Be seasoned in the field of marketing and sales and have a good knowledge of the market and target.
- A deep understanding of marketing principles.
- Good communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Be initiative and able to provide quality leadership to a team of sales executives.
- Be a team player with the confidence to take the lead, and guide other employees.
- Possess the ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines, goals and targets.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Discovering and exploring opportunities; Identifying and/or proposing potential business deals by contacting potential prospects and ensuring said deals are closed.
- Plan and prepare presentations; set up and attend meetings.
- Develop sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients.
- Oversee the development of marketing literature.
- Researching competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising.
- Provide quality leadership to a team of sales people.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Participate in budget preparations.
- Developing negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Developing Proposals, Business reports and Providing management with feedback.
- Developing and accomplishing company’s goals, ensuring set goals are met and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Compensation is competitive yet, negotiable. Experience in selling I.T services/packages would be an advantage.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.