Requirements to Join the Team:
- Possess at least 3 years’ experience selling and marketing training and consulting packages.
- Have excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- Be socially adept.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Possess prospecting skills and motivation for sales.
- Have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalence.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Acquiring new clients and selling additional products or services to existing ones.
- Researching organizations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Discovering and exploring opportunities; Identifying and following up on potential business deals and prospects and ensuring said deals are closed successfully.
- Planning and preparing presentations; setting up and attending meetings.
- Developing and accomplishing company’s goals, ensuring set goals are met and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
Compensation is competitive yet, negotiable.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.